Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meilea's Friend Party


So I bit the bullet and let Meilea have 5 girl friends over on Sunday for yet another party... Much to my pleasant surprise, the party was actually a lot of fun (even for me!) It helped that I had nearly every minute planned so there was no time for 6 - 12 year old girls to get in trouble (well... nearly... there was the cupcake incident. But that was short lived)
Here are the pics.. Yes. I would do it again!
The girls made jewelry, pigged out on junk food, played the curler game (which surprisingly was a big hit!) and then continued styling each others hair using spray in color that Meilea got as one of her gifts. They ended with Twister (the party classic) and all couldn't believe it when suddenly 3 hours had past and their parents came to collect them.. As they say, time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment